Just checked out about the commission widget and wanted to test it. So I added the point equivalent to the prices! Now accepting points
too~ //Soooo after thinking about it and dragging for very long, I've decided to open commissions! 0v0
It's my very first time so if you see anything that I missed out or should be mentioning, please tell meeee. I'm only doing PayPal commissions for now. If there's more demand
or any at all xD; I might open it up to Point commissions too! >v<
Pssst, Phan, thanks for your help! 8D
=I'm opening 3 slots for now! 0v0 Just to start it off to see if I can do this.=
Note me with the subject "Commission" or something.
1. Your order: Chibi/Bust-up/Half-body/Full body + [If more than one: number of characters] + [Background?]
2. References: Links to pictures / written descriptions of your character(s). Please give me clear references! ovo
3. Others: What do you want your character to be doing? If you can't decide, you can just ignore it or tell me that you'll leave the pose to me ovo
Also tell me anything else that I should take note of (maybe like what your character would/would not do etc)
ALL PRICES ARE IN USD. Just to make it more convenient.
(Coloured) $4 / 400
(This is the only chibi I've draw recently uvu; )
Half-body / Bust-up
Things I DO:
fanart, depends...But I'd rather draw OCs, you know.. ovo
Kemonomimi (Humans with animal features eg ears, tail etc)
Things I WON'T DO:
Inappropriate things; ecchi, hentai... (PG13 please. uvu)
Robots/mecha/complicated machinery Other
Overly-muscled characters. (Unless you're fine with me turning them into skinny people then......)
- Once you send me a note, I'll sketch out a very rough draft of the picture (hopefully with splashes of colour) and send it to you so that you know how it's gonna look like. Please tell me if you want anything changed!
- I'll then note you my PayPal email for payment. Please note that you'll have to pay a small transaction fee!
- I will note you the full-sized non-watermark version of the drawing and post up a smaller, watermarked version on my dA.
Don't claim the drawing is done by you.
Give credit when you post it somewhere.
Don't sell the drawing.